The concrete foaming agent mainly affects the foam volume, foam stability and fineness, etc., and also affects the foaming cost, especially the foam volume and foam quality.
1. The foam production per unit mass of the foaming agent (foaming multiple) is mainly determined by the quality of the foaming agent. Although the foaming machine also has a certain influence on the foam production, the key effect is the quality of the foaming agent. .
2. Foam stability The foaming agent determines the stability of the foam, and the foaming machine also has an influence, but the influence is relatively small.
3. The size of the foam diameter The foaming agent has an effect on the size of the foam diameter (fineness), but it is not as large as the foaming machine.
4. Foaming cost Foaming agent has the greatest influence, and its price and dosage determine the foaming cost.
5. Foam water content The foaming agent has a significant influence on the foam water content, and together with the foaming machine determines its bleeding rate.
Main influence factors of foam concrete:
1. Cooperation ratio
If the foamed concrete is prepared only by using cement, the higher the strength of the cement used, the greater the strength of the foamed concrete. Generally, silica fume, fly ash, sand, slag and other mixtures are added together. The participation of mixed materials will cause the early strength of foamed concrete to decrease, but it will have no effect on the later strength. If the stimulator is introduced together, the loss of early strength can also be reduced to a certain extent. When sand is used as fine aggregate, it generally does not reduce the strength of foamed concrete, but it has greater benefits for volume reduction and stability.
2. Water-cement ratio
Only by analyzing the internal structural changes of foamed concrete, the increase in water-cement ratio will inevitably lead to a decrease in strength. Many experiments have proved that when the water-cement ratio is added within a certain range, it will not only reduce the strength, but also show an upward trend. This is because the preparation of foamed concrete has a foam mixing process. If the foam needs to be uniformly dispersed in the system, the slurry needs to have excellent fluidity, and in order to ensure excellent fluidity, a higher water-cement ratio is required. However, under the condition of low water-cement ratio, taking appropriate measures can also ensure the excellent fluidity of the cement slurry, and then make high-strength foam concrete.
The admixtures involved in foamed concrete mainly include foaming agents, water reducing agents and admixture initiators. As mentioned above, foaming agents have a greater impact on foamed concrete. A foaming agent with few side effects on the system, strong foaming ability, and high foaming strength must be selected. The main function of the initiator is an admixture that deteriorates the foam concrete. The early strength decline can reduce the fluctuation of the decline, but it will also reduce the resulting strength; the water-reducing agent can make the system uniformly mix foam and slurry with a lower water-cement ratio.
Airconcretesolutions is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. The company export to many countries, such as USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya,Egypt,Nigeria,Cameroon,Uganda,Turkey,Mexico,Azerbaijan,Belgium,Cyprus,Czech Republic,Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Dubai, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia,Germany, France, Italy, Portugal etc.
If you are looking for Concrete Foaming Agent, please send an email to:email@example.com
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.