What is concrete release agent?
Concrete release agent refers to a substance smeared on the construction formwork before concrete pouring, so that the formwork will not stick to the concrete surface after pouring, not easy to remove the formwork, or affect the finish of the concrete surface. Its main function is to form a film on the surface of the formwork and the concrete to separate them, so it is also called a release agent.
In view of the problems of easy rust in the storage of concrete products and formwork in the construction industry, air bubbles on the concrete surface, easy pollution on the concrete surface, and difficulty in demoulding and cleaning, it is recommended to use a high-efficiency concrete release agent, which is mainly composed of water-based polymer film-forming substances. The agent is prepared with a variety of active auxiliary agents through scientific processing technology. With stable product and superior performance, it is a high-performance concrete release material necessary for high-quality projects. Concrete release agent is applied to the construction formwork before concrete pouring, so that the formwork will not stick to the concrete surface after pouring, and it will not be easy to remove the formwork, or affect the finish of the concrete surface. Its main function is to form a film on the surface of the formwork and the concrete to separate them, so it is also called a release agent.
The main purpose of concrete release agent
Widely used in various steel formwork, wood formwork, bamboo plywood, plastic board and concrete countertops in concrete engineering construction.
Types of concrete release agents are divided by usage: internal release agent, external release agent.
Types of concrete release agents are classified according to their service life: conventional release agents, semi-permanent release agents.
According to form: solvent-based mold release agent, water-based mold release agent, solvent-free mold release agent, powder mold release agent, paste mold release agent.
Divided by use: die-casting release agent, rubber release agent, glass release agent, concrete release agent.
Performance characteristics of concrete release agent
1. Environmentally friendly products with water-based polymer composite formulations
2. Non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, easy to use
3. Excellent isolation performance, easy to dismantle
4. Rapid film formation, water erosion resistance protection template
5. The concrete surface is clean, flat and pollution-free
Instructions of concrete release agent
1. This product is used with water in a ratio of 1:7.
2. Clean the template before painting.
3. After stirring the product evenly, spray it on the template with a spray gun or a brush.
Precautions of concrete release agent
1. This product is specially lubricated, and care should be taken during construction to prevent leakage and slipping.
2. Avoid painting in rainy days, but don't be afraid of rain after painting.
3. Do not store in direct sunlight
If you are looking for high quality concrete release agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.