What is concrete waterproofing agent?
Concrete waterproofing agent can significantly improve the impermeability and waterproofing of concrete, and the impermeability grade can reach P25 or higher. It is especially suitable for concrete for bungalow roof, large volume waterproof concrete, hydraulic concrete, waterproof mortar, etc. It can completely cure roof leakage, wall moisture return, and ground seepage.
The function of concrete waterproofing agent
1. Efficient water reduction and enhancement.
2. High-efficiency impermeability function: the addition of concrete waterproofing agent can effectively improve the capillary structure of concrete, and at the same time precipitate gel and block the internal capillary channels of concrete. Compared with no waterproofing agent, the impermeability can be improved by 5-8 times. , with permanent waterproof effect.
3. Improve the working performance of the mortar: It can improve the workability of the freshly mixed mortar, and the water loss rate is small, which can significantly improve the workability of the mortar.
4. Benefit analysis: It has the functions of replacing lime paste, overcoming hollowing, shelling, reducing floor ash, saving labor and improving efficacy.
5. Retarding effect: It can delay the heat release rate of cement hydration and effectively prevent concrete from cracking.
6. Saving cement: On the premise of maintaining the same strength and slump as the benchmark concrete, it can save 10% of cement.
Physical and chemical indicators of concrete waterproofing agent
Appearance: powdery solid; Odor: None; Corrosiveness: None
How to use concrete waterproofing agent
1. The dosage range is 4-6%, and the specific amount should be determined after a small amount of experiments.
2. For on-site mixing, first mix with stones, sand, cement and other admixtures evenly at one time, and then add water to mix. (Compared with no water repellent, the time is appropriately extended by 30 seconds.
Precautions for concrete waterproofing agent
1 When cement is changed or new cement is added, a concrete compatibility test should be done.
2. When mixed with other admixtures, its compatibility should be checked first.
3. Properly mix ingredients according to the mixing ratio, and operate in strict accordance with the construction specifications when pouring concrete.
4. As with conventional concrete, maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
5. Concrete waterproofing agent should be stored in a dry place, pay attention to moisture-proof, and the shelf life is 2 years. During the shelf life, if it is wet and agglomerated, it can still be used after being ground and sieved.
6. For concrete with water repellent in erosive medium, when the corrosion resistance coefficient is less than 0.8, anti-corrosion measures should be taken. The surface temperature of the concrete structure with waterproofing agent should not exceed 100 ℃, otherwise protection measures must be taken to cut off the heat source.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.