What is Foaming agent?
Foaming agents reduce concrete density to make lightweight concrete or low-strength (flow-fill) concrete, thereby Increasing production.
Characteristics of the best cement faoming agent: optimum machinability and pumpability, little or no bleeding., cntrolled isolation.
How to use CLC foaming agent?
When processed through a foam generator, a solution of blowing agent and water produces a firm white foam with a 20- to 25-fold increase in volume and no foam collapse. Even with cold water, the foam can be easily poured into any mortar mix to make lightweight concrete.
1) Ground radiant heating insulation layer and roof insulation;
2) Filled wall blocks inside and outside the building, soundproof walls;
3) Heat preservation, moisture-proof and anticorrosion of municipal pipelines such as water supply, heating and oil pipelines;
4) Construction of plant cultivation greenhouses and storage freezers;
5) Fill the gaps in the tunnel and gaps in the building;
6) Basic laying of sidewalks, sports fields and pitches;
What is the mixture for foam concrete?
Foam concrete mix itself is made of fine sand, cement, water and stabilizing foam. A standard recipe is 2 parts of cement and fine, dry sand to 1 part water and foam generator.
You will want to have a quality foaming machine to get the best results.
Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co., Ltd is professional in lightweight concrete and concrete admixtures solutions. We can supply polycarboxylate superplasticizer, concrete accelerator, concrete foaming agent, concrete reinforcement, redispersible polymer powder, HPMC hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, PVA fiber, PP fiber, etc.
Send us an email or click on the needed products to send an inquiry.
L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card etc.
By sea, by air, by express, as customers request.
1) Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
2) Avoid damp and high temperature.
3) Use immediately after opening the inner packing bag.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.