Foam concrete is also known as clc foam concrete. It is a lightweight thermal insulation material made of cement, lime and fly ash as main materials and mixed ingredients such as foaming agent. It has the characteristics of small bulk density and good thermal insulation performance, and can be widely used in roof insulation, underground engineering backfilling, indoor cushion and so on.
Foam concrete is a new type of environment-friendly building material, which is a porous lightweight plate composed of a variety of inorganic cementitious materials and organic fibers, and a cast-in-place wall material and decorative products formed by on-site pouring or mold molding. it can also be used as an inner partition wall in the renovation of non-load-bearing filling walls and building inner and outer walls or new projects.
Why is foam concrete a green product?
1. The source of raw materials is mainly industrial waste (such as fly ash, slag, etc.).
2. There is no harmful gas emission in the production process.
3. The production process is reasonable.
Why can foam concrete floor play the role of sound insulation and noise reduction?
1. The energy loss of sound wave in the process of propagation is weakened due to the porous characteristics of bubble structure.
2. The closed bubble makes it have a good effect on sound absorption.
3. Reduce the ways of noise transmission.
4. Improve the reflection effect of sound.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.