Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials. some new high-performance dispersants are prepared by direct copolymerization, post-polymerization functionalization or in-situ polymerization and grafting, which are called superplasticizers in concrete.
The unique comb-shaped molecular structure of this kind of superplasticizer gives it the characteristics of low content, high water reduction, good water retention and good strengthening effect. In addition, the molecular structure, molecular weight and its distribution can be adjusted by means of flexibility of molecular structure design and control of synthesis process parameters, so as to achieve high performance.
What are the advantages of polycarboxylate superplasticizer?
1. low content and good dispersion, usually in the amount of 0.2%-0.5% of the amount of cementitious material, the water reduction rate of concrete can reach more than 30%, and does not segregate and does not bleed water.
2. The performance of keeping slump is good, and the slump of concrete in 90~120min is basically no loss, which accords with the development trend of modern pumping concrete.
3. It has good compatibility with cement, admixture and other admixtures, so it can be used freely.
4. It can effectively increase the content of fly ash, ground slag and other admixtures used to replace cement, so as to reduce the cost of concrete.
5. It can be used to prepare ordinary, high strength, ultra-high strength, high fluidity, early strength, mass concrete and so on according to different design requirements.
6. Formaldehyde is not used in the preparation process, so it will not cause pollution to the human body and the environment.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality polycarboxylate superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.