Application:CLC blocks, backfill, cast-in-place, lightweight partition boards, etc.
Packing: 25 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel, IBC Tank
Payment Term:L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card etc.
Shipment Term:By sea, by air, by express, as customers request.
Concrete foaming agent is an additive that is used for lightweiht concrete products.
Foamed concrete is a high working, low density material that can absorb up to 50-80% of the air.
What is concrete foaming agent?
Foam liquid concentrate is a hybrid formula that uses the performance of protein-based products and combines them with the agility of straight synthetic products.
TR-B (protein-based foaming agent) can be mixed with cement slurry to produce lightweight porous concrete. Dilute TR-B (foaming agent) with water, isolate it from the foam machine to obtain foam and mix it with cement and gypsum mortar to obtain an insulating lightweight structural element.
Parameters of concrete foaming agent:
|Storage method||Store in a cool, dark place to prevent freezing and high temperature.|
|Safety||Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-combustible, free of formaldehyde, ammonia, heavy metals, halogen|
Application of concrete foaming agent:
Lightweight concrete production
Insulation lightweight block, CLC blocks, wallboard production
Heat and sound insulation floor
Non-load-bearing wall panels
Cement or gypsum board
Fill the soil to prevent landslides
Underground drainage filling
Deicing under bridges and roads
Filling of tunnels and shafts
Production of thermal insulation lightweight concrete with polystyrene foam particles
Pearl Rock Cream Mix
Production of lightweight insulation floor and wall in steel structure system
Single-story building load-bearing wall
The advantage of concrete foaming agent:
1. Based on nature, there is no harmful effect on the environment;
2. The high bubble surface membrane has strength;
3. In the case of foam increase, the surface charge can be distributed;
4. Antimicrobial agent effective against mold in concrete;
5. Foam density is adjusted between 80 and 95 g/L;
6. Foam Concrete density 400kg/m3 -1600 kg/m3 needs to be adjusted;
7. The resulting pores provide high insulation for the concrete;
8. Concrete mixing time has no volume loss;
9. Minimum volume loss during pumping;
10. Used with all kinds of cement;
11. It reduces the setting time of concrete. Air temperature 25°C Molding time 5 hours;
12. Stable foam remains upright for about 6 hours.
Package of concrete foaming agent:
Protein-based coconcrete foaming agents should be sealed and stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse at -5℃-25℃.
25kg/barrel, 200kg/barrel, IBC Tank.
Suppliers of concrete foaming agent:
TRUNNANO is the global leader in Low-Density Cellular Concrete (LDCC), Celluar Light Concrete (CLC), and advanced engineered foam solutions. Known globally for its commitment to research, innovation, and applied expertise, we have provided engineered foam solutions since early 2012.
If you want to know more about concrete foaming agents, please feel free and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.