Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is the latest generation of high-performance superplasticizer, which is a series of polymers with specific molecular structure and properties, which are generally obtained by radical polymerization of different monomers.
The structure of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a comb copolymer with linear main chain connecting multiple branched chains. The hydrophobic molecular main chain contains hydrophilic groups such as carboxylic acid group, sulfonic acid group and amino group, and the side chain is polyoxyethylene with different degrees of polymerization.
Before the emergence of polycarboxylate admixtures, there were lignin sulfonate admixtures, naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensates, melamine formaldehyde condensates, acetone sulfonate formaldehyde condensates, aminosulfonate formaldehyde condensates and so on.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer was first successfully developed in Japan in the early 1980s.
The new generation of polycarboxylate superplasticizer overcomes some disadvantages of traditional superplasticizer.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer benefits:
1. Low content: generally, the converted solid content is about 1 to 4 of naphthalene series.
2. High water reduction rate: the water reduction rate of concrete is generally 25% 35%, and the limit value can be as high as 40% 45%.
3. Good slump preservation: the slump loss can be controlled within 2 to 3 hours without loss.
4. The ratio of compressive strength is high: the contrast strength of each age is greatly improved, and the ratio of early compressive strength is significantly improved.
5. Green environmental protection: formaldehyde and other harmful raw materials are not used in the synthetic production process, which will not cause health harm to the human body and pollution to the environment.
6. High durability: the low water-binder ratio caused by high water reduction greatly improves the impermeability, corrosion resistance and chloride ion diffusion transfer coefficient of concrete.
7. Cost saving: because the concrete using polycarboxylate superplasticizer has good workability and low water-binder ratio, and the use of a small amount has a significant effect, it can reduce the cost.
8. Other advantages: excellent working performance, relatively low carbonization, good finish of molded appearance, etc.
A large number of experiments show that the water-reducing effect of polycarboxylate high-performance superplasticizer is highly dependent on its content, and this dependence is greater with the increase of the amount of cementitious materials.
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality polycarboxylate superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.