Water-based Concrete Release Agent is also called concrete isolation agent or release lubricant.
It is a material applied to the inner wall of the formwork for lubrication and isolation. Keep the shape of the concrete intact and allow the concrete to detach from the formwork smoothly when removing the formwork.
This product suits aluminum, steel, resin, ABS plastic molds, wood, and other material molds in concrete formwork.
Feature of Water-based Concrete Release Agent
1. Aqueous polymer composite concentrated material through the unique formula milling and processing of environmentally friendly products.
2. Excellent isolation performance, easy disassembly.
3. Quickly into the model, water resistance scour and protect the mold.
4. Concrete surface is clean, smooth, and has no pollution.
5. Protection, prolong the service life of the mold.
Precautions of Water-based Concrete Release Agent
1. Although this product is non-toxic and biodegradable, it is not edible.
2. If this product accidentally enters the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
3. If this product causes partial allergies in the human body, consult a doctor immediately.
Water-based Concrete Release Agent Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable Water-based Concrete Release Agent supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality Concrete Release Agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.