Foam concrete is an indispensable material in the construction process, and it is also widely used in various construction industries.
1. Foam concrete blocks have good seismic resistance. Because the foam concrete block is very light, it greatly reduces the weight of the building and improves the seismic resistance by two levels compared with the clay brick building.
2. The foam concrete block has a small bulk density, which reduces the weight of the building. The bulk density of foam concrete blocks is generally 300-800kg/m3, foam concrete blocks can float on water, foam concrete blocks are only 1/4 of the weight of solid clay bricks, and foam concrete blocks are 1/2 of the weight of hollow blocks. , The foam concrete block can reduce the wall load by 50-60%, the weight of the building can be reduced by 20-30%, the construction speed is fast, and the labor intensity of the workers and the construction cost are greatly reduced.
3. Foam concrete blocks have excellent sound absorption and sound insulation properties. The porous structure of the foam concrete block gives it good sound absorption and sound insulation performance. The sound insulation of a 240mm thick wall is 58dB, which can fully meet the sound insulation requirements of shared walls and households.
4. Foamed concrete blocks have high strength, good workability, and various specifications and sizes. The strength of foam concrete blocks is the same as that of autoclaved aerated blocks; the production of foam concrete block equipment does not require coarse aggregates, so it can be sawed, planed, glued, nailed, and processed as needed to facilitate decoration; there are many types of foam concrete blocks Specifications and sizes can meet various masonry needs.
5. Foamed concrete blocks have significant thermal insulation performance, which greatly reduces building energy consumption. The thermal conductivity of foamed concrete blocks is 0.168w/(mk), and the thermal insulation effect of foamed concrete blocks is 4 times that of clay bricks and 3 times that of hollow blocks. It is warm in winter and cool in summer, which greatly reduces the running time of air conditioning and saves electricity. With a consumption of 30-50%, foam concrete blocks are the first choice for building energy-saving wall materials.
TRUNNANO is a cement foaming agent supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality cement foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.