What is a foaming agent?
Foaming agents are used in the production of foamed concrete.
It is an admixture that can produce a large amount of uniform and stable foam and reduce the surface tension of the liquid.
Combined with 14 years of industry experience, Luoyang Trunnang light concrete team has launched four series of high-performance blowing agents (TR-A, TR-B, TRC, TR-D) according to different needs of the market, which can meet different construction requirements.
What is a foaming agent used for?
A foaming agent is a material that facilitates foam formation, such as a Surfactant or a blowing agent.
Foaming agents are used extensively in air mist drilling to produce high, stable foams under a variety of conditions. It reduces surface tension and is effective in fresh water and salt water.
The ideal chemical foaming agent should meet the requirements
1. The temperature range of the gas produced by decomposition should be narrow.
2. The speed of gas release should be fast, and the gas generation rate should be controlled.
3. The released gas should be non-toxic, with no corrosion and no combustion; nitrogen carbon dioxide is best, you can also test nitrogen dioxide, but nitrogen dioxide gas is corrosive, so it is best not to use it.
4. The chemical blowing agent should be easy to disperse evenly. It can be mixed with plastic is the best.
5. It should be cheap, stable storage, and non-toxic.
6. The residue after decomposition should be non-toxic, colourless, and odourless.
7. The residue after decomposition has good compatibility with the resin, and no residue spray or dialysis phenomenon occurs.
Foaming agent Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agent supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality foaming agent, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.