What is hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC?
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC is a kind of adhesive mainly used in building and building materials. It can improve the bonding strength of cement mortar or concrete, resist the freeze-thaw cycle, prevent shrinkage and cracking, enhance wear resistance, impact resistance, tensile resistance, etc.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC can control the uniform distribution of mixing speed in the preparation process and the process of precise mechanized feeding, so it can greatly improve the uniformity and stability of its products.
In addition, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose HPMC also has good water retention, adhesion, frost resistance, and wear resistance, which can improve the performance of mortar or concrete, thus making it more convenient and efficient in construction.
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose uses:
1. Building mortar: such as plastering mortar and high water retention can fully hydrate the cement and increase the bond strength; at the same time, it can appropriately improve the tensile and shear strength, improve the construction effect and improve the work efficiency.
2. Water-resistant putty: in putty, cellulose ether mainly plays the role of water retention, bonding, and lubrication, avoiding cracks and dehydration caused by rapid water loss, enhancing putty adhesion, reducing the phenomenon of hanging in construction, and making the construction more smooth.
3. Plastering gypsum series: in the gypsum series products, cellulose ether mainly retains water and increases lubrication, and at the same time, has a certain retarding effect, which solves the problems of drum cracking and initial strength in the construction process and can prolong the working time.
4. Interface agent: mainly used as a thickener, can improve the tensile strength and shear strength, improve the surface coating, and enhance adhesion and bonding strength.
5. External wall thermal insulation mortar: cellulose ether plays an important role in bonding and increasing strength in this material, which makes mortar easier to coat, improves work efficiency and has more vertical flow resistance. Higher water retention can prolong mortar's working time, improve shrinkage and crack resistance, and improve the surface quality and bond strength.
6. Ceramic tile binder: high water retention can not be pre-soaked or wet ceramic tiles and base, significantly improving its bond strength. The slurry can be a long construction period, is delicate, uniform, convenient construction, and has good wetting resistance.
7. Seam filler and hook seam agent: the addition of cellulose ether gives it good edge adhesion, low shrinkage, and high wear resistance, which protects the base material from mechanical damage and avoids the impact of infiltration on the whole building.
8. Self-leveling material: the stable adhesion of cellulose ether ensures good fluidity and self-leveling ability and controls water retention to solidify quickly and reduce cracking and shrinkage.
9. Latex paint: in the paint industry, cellulose ether can be used as a film-forming agent, thickener, emulsifier, and stabilizer to have good wear resistance, uniform coating, adhesion, PH for improving surface tension, and good mixing effect with organic solvents. High water retention makes it have good brushing and leveling.
10. Honeycomb ceramics: give the green products lubricity and water retention and improve strength in the new honeycomb ceramics.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable concrete additives supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.