Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is the world's most advanced concrete superplasticizer (water reducer) with the highest technological content, application prospects, and comprehensive performance. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a compound product of carboxylic acid grafted multi-polymer and other effective additives. A water reducer is a concrete admixture that can decrease the required amount of mixing water without altering the concrete's slump. It can disperse cement particles once added to the concrete mixture, enhancing its workability and fluidity. This results in a reduction in both unit water and cement consumption, effectively saving on cement.
Features of polycarboxylate superplasticizer
1. Polycarboxylate high-performance water-reducing agent has low dosage and high water-reducing rate, which can be as high as 45%.
2. Over time, the polycarboxylate high-performance water-reducing agent has a small slump loss， which means that the rate of slump loss for ready-mixed concrete is less than 5% within 1 hour and less than 10% within 2 hours.
3. The improvement in strength is impressive. The 3D compressive strength of concrete increases by 50-110%, while the 28-day and 90-day compressive strength increase by 40-80% and 30-60%, respectively.
4. Using Polycarboxylate as a high-performance water-reducing concrete agent has several benefits. These include excellent workability, no segregation or bleeding, and a uniform color appearance of the finished product. Additionally, when used to prepare high-grade concrete, it promotes good cohesion and ease of mixing.
5. The air content of this material is moderate and does not negatively impact the elastic modulus of concrete. Additionally, it has excellent frost resistance and durability.
6. A polycarboxylate high-performance water-reducing agent can help lower the initial heat produced during cement hydration. It is particularly advantageous for construction projects involving large volumes of concrete carried out during the summer season.
7. The polycarboxylate superplasticizer boasts exceptional versatility, displaying remarkable compatibility with cement and admixtures, outstanding temperature adaptability, and excellent compatibility with different types of cement and admixtures, which solves the problem of using other water-reducing agents. The problem of poor compatibility between water-reducing agents and gelling material.
8. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer can significantly reduce concrete shrinkage. Its freeze-thaw and carbonation resistance o is notably superior to regular concrete, significantly improving concrete volume stability and long-term durability.
9. The alkali content of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is extremely low, and the alkali content is ≤0.2%, which can effectively prevent the occurrence of alkali-aggregate reaction.
10. The superplasticizer made of polycarboxylate is very stable and does not separate or form sediment during long-term storage. It also does not crystallize at low temperatures.
11. The polycarboxylate superplasticizer is an eco-friendly product that doesn't contain formaldehyde. It's designed to be safe for the environment.
12. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer has good economic benefits, and the overall project cost is lower than that of other types of products. It can save 15-25% of cement under the same strength condition.
What is polycarboxylate superplasticizer used for?
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is suitable for pumping or normal concrete projects with strength grades of C15~C60 and above. It is especially suitable for preparing concrete projects with high durability, fluidity, high slump retention, high strength, and high requirements on appearance quality. Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is extremely beneficial for preparing high-fluidity, self-compacting, and clear-faced concrete. Ordinary water reducer is suitable for concrete with a daily minimum temperature above 5 °C, and polycarboxylate superplasticizer is suitable for concrete with a daily minimum temperature above 0°C and is suitable for preparing large fluidity concrete, high-strength concrete, and steam-cured concrete.
What is the function of superplasticizers in concrete?
Superplasticizers are commonly used in dry-pressed concrete to improve workability, enhance concrete compaction, increase density, and improve the surface finish of concrete products.
Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable supplier polycarboxylate superplasticizer with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for polycarboxylate superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.