The small foam concrete mixing barrel adopts an overall stainless steel design (to ensure that no chemical reaction occurs before the foaming agent and agitator and the mixing barrel), a filter funnel outlet, and a quick-installed stainless steel valve (durable and is the upper limit of the life of the ball valve or the rotary butterfly valve hundred times).
The mixing barrel can not only be used in conjunction with a foam generator to make foam concrete but also can be connected to pumping equipment to complete the project progress faster. The small foam concrete integrated equipment developed by our company has the characteristics of small size, lightweight and convenient movement.
The product scope of application:
Field construction of foam concrete for floor heating insulation layer and roof insulation slope finding, foam concrete blocks, lightweight wall panels, fire door cores and partition walls, etc.
Parameters of mixing barrel
Total height of barrel
1. Turn on the “start” key;
2. Pour the weighed cement into the bucket;
3. Start the motor, use the speed control button to adjust to the appropriate speed, so that the cement and water are evenly mixed;
4. Turn on the foam generator, put the foam into the barrel through the foam injection port and continue to stir evenly;
5. Open the valve at the bottom to pour out the foamed concrete. If pumping equipment is connected, foam concrete can be pumped;
6. Use water to clean the mixing tank to keep it clean and convenient for the next use.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.